An interesting post from a young lady I hold very dear who is studying abroad in Spain.
I’m starting to realize that this blog is also an escape to the English language. Since we’re a group of 22 Americans, it’s not that I’m not speaking English…but we speak an impressive about of Spanglish while we’re together. We’re starting to get to know each other better. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people.
Highs and Lows of 31.1.16
- My madre complimented my Spanish! As she was telling me about a past student that used English pronouns all semester.
- Touring Santander on foot
- Learning that my madre was a nurse and then a professor. And that she likes horses and Julia Roberts movies. No wonder they put us together!
- Getting my wallet back with everything still in it
- Relaxing/talking/having drinks called Tinto Verano (kinda like sangria but not) by the ocean
Lows: Can’t even remember…so nothing serious!
Kudos: Gonzalo for making sure we…
View original post 98 more words